Background Of HAB
Humanitarian Assistance in Bangladesh is a local NGO that is involved in excluded people’s rights in Bangladesh for economic empowerment. HAB started in working on provision of given rights for marginalized people such as fishermen, unack, downtrodden, divorced women, deprived children etc.HAB strives to achieve sustainable improvements in the life of deprived. Through the process of social economic development and livelihood improvement.
Subsequently write a comprehensive outline of your article, filling out its construction as you proceed, ensuring no critical notions are omitted.
Moreover, their understanding of structure finishes in outstanding creating. The final result will provide a resume of your whole study. A straightforward thesis assertion may be some thing like’A fantastic leader should have brains, exceptional view, and courage.’
Interview essays enable you to use people as your own sources instead of publications. All these article subjects for academic writing Onemomentessay may be found for more info and are a categorical reference to foster the individual’s creativity and in addition to offer you a press. I suppose it is a vital skill in other nations, also. This might be one more area for composition aid.
Marginalized people especially women, children in Satkhira realize their full social economic potential in families and communities which respect dignity. Improve social economic status of the excluded people in Satkhira District.HAB is operating in Satkhira where the target beneficiaries are located. Although the major focus is to support all needy community/girls from Khulna division, the accessibility has been limited to Satkhira excluded community who were current major beneficiaries. This was due to the fact that due to shortage/lack of basic facilities, girls from distance area/wards failed to attend, as they did not have accommodation facilities at the project area. Women social economic vulnerability in Satkhira district is the problem that have been identified by HAB, as a result of inherited social cultural values which denied women rights, and development. It is also important to mention that women, men and children are most vulnerable to the existing situation due to social, cultural discrimination and exclusion. The project will be promoting marginalized people empowerment through our economic capacity for generating activities by the help of HAB. The overal result will be led to the improvement of excluded people by having access to HAB.
Establishing Justice based poverty free, democratic and non-fundamental society.
- The organization is founded with the purpose of developing civil society through establishing an open space for all ethnic groups living within the borders of the country. The space is open for co-ordination with the other international and local non-governmental organizations.
- In order to fulfill its objectives, but not to be limited to, the organization would undertake the following activities:
- Co-operation in the areas of reconstruction, relief and humanitarian aid.
- pecial attention would be paid to the human rights, as regards to equity between males and females, maternity, childhood, extreme poor/ disadvantaged and vulnerable children through organizing awareness courses on the civil rights and establishing connection channels with the universities and educational institutes in close co-ordination with the concerned local departments.
- Participation in the improvement of food security through supporting the income generation projects towards promotion of self-reliance.
- Participation in the improvement of education through promotion of girls’ education and organizing teaching methodology development courses for teachers, provision of education materials and exchange of information.
- Participation in upgrading of the medical services with focus on the mothers’/children’s health and nutrition; through organizing training/awareness for the medical staff, provision of materials and exchange of information in close co-ordination with the concerned local departments.
- Participation in the development of supply of potable water and proper sanitation through supporting and implementation of new projects and maintenance of the existing projects, especially in rural areas, and organizing awareness courses on water handling and conservation.
- The organization shall implement its projects and undertake activities in co-ordination with the concerned government departments
- Peoples participation
- Social Inclusion
- Accountability and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Mutual Respect
HAB is registered with NGO Affairs Bureau, Government of Bangladesh as Humanitarian Assistance in Bangladesh (HAB) dated – 23.04.2017
|01||Md. Abdus Samad||Advocate||Satkhira Judge CourtSatkhira|
|02||Bahadur Raisur Rahman||Admin. Officer||NGO Bureau,Government of Bangladesh|
|03||Md. Mijanur Rahman||Principal Officer||Bangaldesh Krishi Bank Barisal Branch|
|01||S.M Kamruzzaman||President||S.M Abdur Raouf
|02||Nazmun Nahar||General Secretary||Late Abdul Jabbar Biswas
Mst. Amirunesa Bulu
|03||G.M Sayedur Rahman||Treasurer||Late Harun Gazi
Late Paddo Dulal Bibi
|04||Mrs Yasmat Ara||ICT Secretary||Md. Abdus Salam Akon||Vill: Sohagdal,
|05||Md. Farijul Islam||Executive member||Md. Sukhad Gazi
Late Shahor Banu